Continuity Insights New York 2012
BE A PART OF IT!
Business Continuity Returns to New York, October 29-30, 2012
Join the Industry’s Brightest for a Discussion of the Issues That Matter Most to Business Continuity Professionals in the Northeast
October 29-30, 2012 • Hotel Pennsylvania • New York, NY • Register Today!
Continuity Insights New York is the long-awaited return of a comprehensive business continuity event to the Northeast. This two-day conference will serve professionals from business continuity, risk management, disaster recovery, IT, emergency management, audit, safety/security, finance, facilities, and others; along with their many public sector counterparts. Not only is the conference conveniently located to minimize your out-of-office time, the affordable registration fee includes conference sessions by industry experts, meals, and conference materials; and the option for a one-or two-day registration offers flexibility to suit your schedule.
Register Today! Promo code “CPE” will extend a $50 discount.
Two-day Registration: $595 • One-day Registration: $395
Here are just a few of the scheduled topics and sessions to be presented by our expert speakers and faculty:
The State of Preparedness: Commissioner Jerome Hauer, New York State Department of Homeland Security, and, Commissioner Joseph Bruno, New York City Office of Emergency Management
What Can Your Organization Do in 17 Minutes? The Rise of Social Media in Emergency Management: Brian Gray, Chief, BCM Unit, The United Nations
Other breakout sessions include:
• Performing the Risk Assessment, a Panel Discussion: Patrick Alesi, Executive Director, Nomura (moderator)
• Next Generation Business Resilience: Robbie LaRocca, Ed.D., MBCI, Business Resiliency Center of Excellence, Merck Global Security
• Third Party and Vendor Risk Management Leading Practices: Glenn Siriano, Principal, KPMG LLP
• Nothing Spreads Like Fear: Contagion – A Movie Case Study: Donna Arobone and Stacey Weikel, The Vanguard Group
• Workplace Violence and the Business Continuity Plan: Robert Noonan CBCP, Managing Director of BCM, Société Générale Corporate Investment Bank