Who Should Join as a member?
Any person in the field of business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis management, risk mitigation, facilities management, supply chain services, corporate or IT security, regulatory controls, insurance, law. In short, anywhere resilience is essential!
• Professional Recognition
• National individual membership entitles the member to attend all CPE events, which includes 3 half-day sessions and our full day conference
• Vendor exhibits at all meetings and conferences
• Free Subscription to CPE Newsletter
• Opportunity for professional development and career enhancement
• Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) for industry-wide certification
• Unlimited networking opportunities
• Opportunity to participate in committees
• Ability to attend any webinar which is hosted or sponsored by the CPE or partner organization.
• Access our members corner, containing past PowerPoint presentations, event videos, resource materials, etc.
• Access to member forum to get answers from your member peers
• Frequent discounts to conferences of partners and affiliates
• Discounts for DRI Certification Courses
• Discount to join the Business Network of Emergency Resources (BNET)
• Discounts for all Government employees
to View Our Membership Levels
to Skip to the Online Membership Application